Canvas Fine Art offers superior high quality materials, consistently meticulous craftsmanship, attractive prices and refreshingly personalized customer service.
- We print your image at 1440 dpi on a super heavy-duty Made in the USA poly/cotton canvas approved by the Fine Art Trade Guild.
- We seal your canvas with an innovative archival UV protected top-coat finish, the best in the business.
- We use kiln-dried solid wood stretcher bars to mount your finished artwork.
Our “stretched” canvases are frame-ready - sized to fit into a vast majority of frames and mouldings. After sealing your canvas with our 200 years UV protective coating, it will be professionally stretched on standard 3/4" solid wood stretcher bars, with your final image displayed entirely on the front side.
Canvas UV Coating is Included:
- Our canvas giclée are coated with a stunning finish - somewhere between gloss and semi-gloss. This coating offers the best saturation and contrast without the drawbacks of high gloss.
- We do not use sprays and rollers which can leave a spotty or uneven finish.
- We use a machine to coat the canvas.
- Our process enhances the image and makes the surface uniform.
- It prolongs the life of the image and protects against fingerprints, smudges, abrasions and offers complete UV protection.
Please contact us for custom canvas size.