Canvas Fine Art offers superior high quality materials, consistently meticulous craftsmanship, attractive prices and refreshingly personalized customer service.
- We print your image at 1440 dpi on a super heavy-duty Made in the USA poly/cotton canvas approved by the Fine Art Trade Guild.
- We seal your canvas with an innovative archival UV protected top-coat finish, the best in the business.
- We use kiln-dried solid wood stretcher bars to mount your finished artwork.
When you choose the “unstretched” option, your image will be printed on our premium archival canvas at the size you specify – with approximately 1 1/2" of additional unprinted canvas on all four sides to accommodate stretching. After sealing your canvas with our 200 years UV protective coating, it will be carefully rolled and sleeved in a sturdy mailing tube.
Canvas UV Coating is Included:
- Our canvas giclée are coated with a stunning finish - somewhere between gloss and semi-gloss. This coating offers the best saturation and contrast without the drawbacks of high gloss.
- We do not use sprays and rollers which can leave a spotty or uneven finish.
- We use a machine to coat the canvas.
- Our process enhances the image and makes the surface uniform.
- It prolongs the life of the image and protects against fingerprints, smudges, abrasions and offers complete UV protection.
Please contact us for custom canvas size.